Thursday, November 20, 2008

I want to thank the following for their generous donations to our Help Scents Of Humor Support Our Troops campaign:

Joe Geary, IN
Helga Harjung, IL
Jerome Janci, IN
Catherine and Bill Dennis, IL
Nola Brech, CA
Danna Wilberg, CA
Cara and Tom Kretz, IL
Kathy Fitzpatrick, GA
Marla Rosenblum, IA
Wallie and Pete Lentz, IL
Helen Madl, IL
Pablo Roman, IL
Michael Schag, IL
Ralph and Beth Dolce, IL
Jim Packer, IL
Marilyn Gallo, MI
Gary Blake, IL
Cathy and Gary Cupp, IL
Muriel Miles, IL
Joanne and Roger Tenney, TN
2007 "Scented" Santa Erica Akin, CA
David Gallo, IL
Boguslaw Gal, IL

I am incredibly grateful for the donations already received and am sure this list will continue to grow.

I feel confident that I will be able to meet my goal of sending over 300 gifts to my "adopted" soldier and her entire unit.
God bless you!

2 comments:

Dänna said...

Joy to the World! Merry Christmas! God Bless our troops...
Come home soon!

Thank you, "Scented Santa", for this wonderful opportunity to put a smile on a soldier's face.

Nadine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.