Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Help Scents Of Humor Support Our Troops

Many of you may or may not know that there are soldiers that do not receive any gifts from home. It's heartbreaking, really....

So, last year, I adopted a soldier that took on the task of "Scented" Santa and distributed a small selection of gifts from Scents Of Humor. I received a heartfelt thank you from this group of soldiers along with some great pictures! I decided right then and there that I wanted to send gifts to some of our soldiers every year.

This year's adopted soldier and her unit are stationed in Iraq and I'm delighted to say that she's accepted her role as "Scented" Santa. Over the next couple of weeks, I will be busy in my lab making gifts to send in time for the holidays. I have a lofty goal as there are many soldiers in this unit (over 300) and I would like to send a little something to each and every one of them. However, I need help - I've added a page to my http://www.scentsofhumor.com/ website where you can donate a Scents Of Humor gift to a soldier. You may donate as little as $5.00 plus shipping (minimum $4.80) for each gift.

What you get for your donation:

A smile on a soldier's face
Your name will be posted on this blog as a contributor
Joy in your heart for this act of kindness
My undying gratitude for helping me achieve my goal

No comments: